Demi Lovato Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodosli na prvi Demi Lovato forum u Srbiji! Ovde cete se sigurno extra provesti!

PrijemPrijem  NowostiNowosti  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Blah
_Administrator_
_Administrator_
Blah

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1048
Godina : 31
Hobi : Pa, ovaj...moj hobi je skupljanje starki!
Humor : F to the U to the N-N to the Y! F-U-N-N-Y!
Name : Anja
Nesto o vama : VampireDiaries,Demi&Selena;4ever:)
Datum upisa : 19.12.2008

Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor   Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor EmptyPet Maj 29, 2009 10:32 am

Finally! Selena Gomez opens her mouth about rumored boyfriend Taylor Lautner — and her dish has us howling! Selena, who has been spotted with the Twilight star throughout Vancouver, where they’re both filming movies, told TV Guide Magazine that Taylor is, “a really good friend. That’s all I can say… He’s a friend and he’s great!” Right, a friend you go on dates with every day and kiss when you don’t think cameras are around. We have friends like that. NOT!

Well, how’s this for a coinkidink? When Selena started dating Nick Jonas on the down low, she told our BFFs at Twist magazine, “I’ve gotten extremely close with Nick and his family, that’s the thing. But that’s what we are going to say right now.”

The magic may have run out, but the wizard and JoBro were hot and heavy for a while. And from the sound of it, there’s a new dog in town for Selena!

credits; 4tnz
.Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor 1_580491791l
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://demilovato4ever.forumsr.net
Holly Short
_Administrator_
_Administrator_
Holly Short

Ženski
Broj poruka : 679
Godina : 29
Hobi : School, Collecting stuff
Humor : Hah
Datum upisa : 20.12.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor   Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor EmptyNed Maj 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Uuuuu Razz
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.jonasbrothers-sr.4umer.net
*~Black Star~*
Saw her photos
Saw her photos
*~Black Star~*

Ženski
Broj poruka : 130
Godina : 28
Hobi : nemam gaaa
Humor : xDDDD
Name : pravo ime: Tamara
izmisljeno ime: Black star
hm....
Nesto o vama : Zovem se Tamara. izmisljeno ime mi je Black Star.
obbo Japan stil. J-rock i J-pop. OBBO-alice 9,the gazette,tokio hotel,disney princeze msm demi selenu i vanessu hudgens.obbo rock i pop muziku.pozdrav
Datum upisa : 12.12.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor   Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor EmptySre Dec 16, 2009 12:53 am

kako su sweeet.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://selena-gomez.top-forum.net
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor   Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Selena Gomez Talks About Her Rumored Boyfriend Taylor
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1