Demi Lovato Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodosli na prvi Demi Lovato forum u Srbiji! Ovde cete se sigurno extra provesti!

PrijemPrijem  NowostiNowosti  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Demi Lovato Calls John Mayer Important Influence on Her Music

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Blah
_Administrator_
_Administrator_
Blah

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1048
Godina : 31
Hobi : Pa, ovaj...moj hobi je skupljanje starki!
Humor : F to the U to the N-N to the Y! F-U-N-N-Y!
Name : Anja
Nesto o vama : VampireDiaries,Demi&Selena;4ever:)
Datum upisa : 19.12.2008

Demi Lovato Calls John Mayer Important Influence on Her Music Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Demi Lovato Calls John Mayer Important Influence on Her Music   Demi Lovato Calls John Mayer Important Influence on Her Music EmptyČet Maj 07, 2009 2:47 pm

“Get Back” songstress Demi Lovato admires John Mayer as she considers the 31-year-rocker as an important influence and inspiration for her music. “He inspired a lot of the album just because he’s an incredible musician,” she gushed in an interview with Buzznet at Bamboozle on Sunday, May 3. As she liked John very much, Demi admitted she was desperate to perform her songs with him. “Every single one! Oh my gosh. I think he’s one of the greatest musicians ever! Definitely of our time, but ever!” she testified.

Last month, Demi Lovato started building relationship with John Mayer via Twitter. At that time, she really felt happy with his praise, saying her single “La La Land” taken from her debut album “Don’t Forget” sophisticated. “That is quite possibly the best compliment I’ve received in this business. … If that’s not inspiration, then I don’t know what is! You’re incredible,” she previously said to the rocker.

Still in the same interview with Buzznet, Demi revealed about the activities she would do if she wasn’t working. “I’d visit the Jonas Brothers [on tour]. They’ve got both Jordin Sparks and Honor Society opening for them, so that will be cool,” she stated. “And I wish I could go see Michael Jackson in London.”
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://demilovato4ever.forumsr.net

Demi Lovato Calls John Mayer Important Influence on Her Music
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1